Saturday, 23 August 2008

Faith is a happy happy girl cause I had a short chat with Miss Chan Luoer online and we're gonna meet up near Christmas. Its been a long long time.
Miss Noriko asked me out to wake board! Which I haven't been keeping my promise for I-don't-know-how-long since last year cos of school work & CCA. SORRY!
And Claud's asked me out this week to celebrate my BDAY! YAYY!
And and Keith has finished his exams! -_- Hahahas
And and and, my exams end this week! Whoo! But there's still ConB and MMR papers to go): I'm dying from the stress already when I have not even been studying well cos I'm been watching the Olympics. Yes, everything from athletics to archery.
Law paper was a flop. It was difficult....Well, maybe cause I didn't prepare well for it. My fault.
To hell with exams.
I'm starting to become a couch potato soon! Someone bring me out for an exercise please!
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D